Madison East Youth Mentorship Program
This program is made to engage the youth of the community in aspects of learning different area of life and its essentials to a better future. We would like to initiate this program to help our youth to navigate ways on how to gain knowledge and experience that will support their journey to a successful future. This Programs should include but not limited to
- Leadership development
- Cultural Education
- Character and moral education
- Sports and Recreation
- Volunteering service
- Career recruitment
Objective of the youth program
- Engaging the youths in different extracurricular activities of their interest
- Educating the youth about safety and precautions when encountering the law enforcement.
- Learning ways to use their talents into practice.
- Support them to pursue their interest of choice in academics, sports, and recreational activities etc.
Our goals for the youth program
- Support to Maintain the youth and guide them to achieve their goals in life.
- Prepare them to be public speakers and venture into public services
- Show them ways to contribute to the society and help them become the brighter version of themselves.
- Engaging the youth to coordinate community events that are geared toward the community growth.
- Engage members of the youth committee to couch and organize event or recreational seasons for the younger ages.
- Engage the youth to participate in volunteering to public services such as, cleaning the streets, feeding homeless communities, providing clothing to the under-privilege communities etc.
Ice Cream Social
ICEM has monthly Friday’s night ice cream social for the kids to attract more kids to the masjid for fun and learning.
ICEM has a monthly night for young girls to gather and socialize to strength the sisterhood among them for the future women’s leadership in the community.